American Collectors Insurance
American Collectors Insurance is an insurance company that focuses on Collectors. That’s why we offer Collector Car insurance policy designed around the vehicle Collector’s lifestyle, providing broader protection while enabling flexible usage. You can focus on driving when you want, while leaving it to us to protect your passion.
- Flexible mileage to go beyond the occasional pleasure ride or car shows
- Discounts for collector car club members
- Discounts for high-value vehicles, and larger collections
- Tailored coverage backed by an Agreed Value policy
- Knowledgeable collector specialists that share your passion
No obligation, no commitments.
Collector Car Insurance Policy Features
How American Collectors Insurance Underwrites Collector Car Insurance Policies
- Risk assessment: American Collectors Insurance representatives review application information to evaluate the risk involved in the insurance policy.
- Determine auto policy coverage: We’ll set your policy limit, assess the requested application details, and underwrite the eligibility for the coverages requested on the application.
- Approval: You’ll get a quick decision from us, indicating whether you’ve been approved for collector car insurance.
Collector Car Insurance FAQs
- At least 5 years of licensed driving experience
- A clean driving record. No more than one moving violation or one at-fault accident within the last 3 years (up to 2 per household). DUI’s and reckless driving violations must be at least 10 years old.
- One regular-use vehicle for every licensed driver in the household (exceptions may be made for full-time students and retired couples).
- Driven on a limited basis and not used for daily driving.
- Not used for racing, timed events or driver’s education.
- Kept in an enclosed, locked garage (alternate garaging options may be permitted; contact our representative).